Broadmoor Golf Club
Special Event Information
Welcome to Broadmoor Golf Club. We hope you have a great golf experience with us today. In order to ensure that you do, please observe the following rules and traditions….
Golf Dress Code
All golfers must be appropriately dressed at all times. Please contact any member of the Golf Shop Staff regarding any questions about the dress code.
Women: Appropriate golfing/casual attire shall be worn during play on the course, on all practice areas and in the clubhouse. Denim (jeans of any color), sweat suits, halter-tops, jogging shorts, tank tops and tennis shorts are not permitted. Shorts and skirts must reach within five inches of the center of the kneecap. Sleeveless blouses shall have a collar; but blouses with sleeves do not require a collar.
Men: Appropriate golfing/casual attire shall be worn during play on the course, on all practice areas and in the clubhouse. Denim (jeans of any color), sweat suits, tank tops, cut-offs, jogging shorts and tennis shorts are not permitted. Shorts must reach within five inches of the center of the kneecap. Shirts must have collars and be tucked in unless they have a banded bottom. Mock tees and turtlenecks are allowed. Hats must be worn bill forward and are not permitted in the dining areas, grills or card rooms. T-shirts are not permitted on the grounds, the course, or in the clubhouse.
No person will be permitted on the golf course, in the clubhouse, or on the practice areas if not dressed appropriately!
- The use of soft spikes or spikeless shoes is mandatory from May through September.
- Golf sandals are not allowed.
Cell Phone Policy
Audible cellular telephone use is not permitted in the clubhouse by anyone, including medical professionals, except in locations served by a landline telephone. Discreet and soft-spoken use of a cellular phone is acceptable in locations where a landline phone is located. Discreet, inconspicuous, non-audible use of hand held communication devices is permitted except in the formal dining room and Ballroom. Display or use of business papers and materials in common areas of the clubhouse is prohibited.
- Please use sand and seed mix to fill all divots.
- There should be no cart driven down to the range.
- Do not hit balls over fence.
- They must stay on the paths at all times.
- Do not leave the starting position until directed by a staff member.
General Course Care
- Please repair all ball marks on the green (yours plus one more).
- Please replace all divots (use sand and seed mix if divot is not recoverable).
- Always rake bunkers and leave rakes in the bottom of the bunkers with the handles facing out.
Pace Of Play
Please keep up with the group in front of yours. If playing a best ball format, please pick up if your ball will not matter for the team score. Other ideas that will make for an enjoyable pace:
- Hit when ready, after considering the safety of other players.
- Be ready to hit when it is your turn.
- Walk at a brisk but comfortable pace.
- Don’t let socializing slow your group.
- Relinquish the “honor” and play ready golf if you’re having difficulty keeping up.
- Limit time looking for lost balls.
- Mark scores on the next tee, not on the green, so there is no delay in play for the group behind yours.
The USGA Rules of Golf are enforced.
Right side of #2 about 100 yards from the green
Tenth tee at the snack shack
Between #12 and #16 fairways.
- Scorecards must be turned in to the Golf Shop no later than 30 minutes following the completion of play.
- Scorecards must have a correct score recorded for each hole and have at least one signature.
Enjoy Your Day!!!